• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

What happened and where we have been ...

Faewolf

Inspired
A little late to the show ^^ but so glad to see the site and forums are back and running! Cant wait to see what's next, the quality of figures and community offered here is second to none!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Never too late!! Welcome back, Faewolf!! That's so cool to hear - thank you!
:flower02:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
:welcome: New-Bees! It's wonderful to have you here!

Enjoy creating!

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
I am well. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers.

:love: your enthusiasm Wolffie!

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Something led me to this thread today. So much has happened since January of 2016 and now that I sometimes feel I have become numb. It was so good to read this thread again. So good to feel the heartwarming support of our HiveWire Family. Thank you all for staying with us thus far. We have some awesome things ahead of us for sure.

:love:

skylab

Esteemed
Yes Lisa, 2016 was a rough ride indeed for many of us. We can look back now with amazement at all of the challenges that we all toughed through...and I'm sure it was mingled at times with some anxiety and frustration. We're all still here :) You've hosted a lot more than a 3D store here. You've helped to gently guide the 3D community toward recovery, a longer and tougher challenge than being targeted for a website take-down. I'm sure you've probably changed a lot throughout the process, and it may feel like numbness. There's a saying..."No grit, no pearl". It's all part of the process, when the worst of what life can hurl at us is transformed into a thing of beauty....and without realizing it, we become a light for others, to help them find their way through tough times. Hang in there Lisa :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Good as it is to be alive, this world can be a fairly depressing place at times with so much going on that seems so negative to individuals and mankind in general. Life is always going to have a it's ups and downs more than enough without the acts of some very evil people making matters worse for some reason that is often inexplicable to most of us. It is so important that there is an escape from all of this, a place where the world can appear to stop and let us take a breath. Poser has been my escape from reality for so many years but the Hivewire forums have given me so much pleasure and peace as well. To find a group of people who I can share not only my art a part of my life as well has been nothing short of amazing. The forums too have their moments and I have shed more than a few tears over the years as I have read of people losing either a loved one or a pet. I have lost a few hours of sleep as I have worried over those I share some of my life with when they have had their trials, be it emotional, financial or health related and, sometimes, all three. That being the case why is it such a break from the normal pressures of the world I am trying to escape from even if briefly. I feel strongly that it is because this is a place where the people care, a safe place to admit your fears and your troubles and get some support. What a fantastic achievement for a forum which, on the face of it, is just about sharing art, it is so very much more.

I hope every member of the Hivewire team, past and present, along with those that ensure these forums not only exist but thrive understand just how much their efforts are appreciated. In a world where the Internet can generate so much hate it is rare indeed to find a place mainly devoid of the personal attacks and flame wars that seem to be common. A place that is living proof that some sort of morality still exists. It is good to take stock at times and appreciate what we have while we still have it rather the mourn the passing.

Like so many processes in life that appear to continue on with ease do so only because so much hard work behind the scenes. My gratitude and thanks too all that make this place possible and to all those that visit on a frequent basis.