• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

We have honeybees!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I just had to look up pepino and feijoas, as I've never heard of either of them.

No sure about the pepino, but the feijoas sound delicious.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I had to look up feijoas myself to see why they aren't more widely known. Seems NZ has the perfect growing conditions for them. They are ubiquitous in back yards here, they grow like weeds and fruit prolifically. And I'm not keen on them at all! Pepinos are quite refreshing, not too sweet or sickly. And they grow like weeds as well. All you have to do is cut off a branch, shove it in the ground, you have another plant.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
This is fabulous news. Thanks to Monsanto and RoundUP weed killer it's decimating the bee population. Without bees there is a great loss for all of us, humans and wild life, with various foods. Monsanto won't apologize or try to fix it, they are what I consider evil in this world of ours.

I just watched a vid on YouTube about the reintroduction of Wolves in Yosemite National Park.... Totally eye opening about how important each member of the Eco system is.........