• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Wacky Models

Stezza

Dances with Bees
How wacky are these Carrara models!

all for you to use and experiment with ... render your own Flamin' Carrarians with props..
I modelled all these the other day and thought how wacky would it be to share 'em

There's morphs to find in some of them and some just very simple props you could use in any toony render..

there's a Flamin' Carrarian character boned and morphed and texture zones, 2 hair pieces, a helmet, glasses, bucket, gas can, fire extinguisher, matchbox, drum kit, flower and some splashes and stuff..

The Flamin' Carrarian I didn't spend much time on weight painting, you have to practice that, heck.. I didn't spend much time on modelling any of the items.. but I had fun doing it.

Yu need Carrara to use 'em... enjoy
cool
laugh

it's all in the zip file over at the Carrara Board at Daz in it's own Flamin Carrarian folder
yes