• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vote for the winner of the Postage Stamp Challenge

Which is your favourite Postage Stamp Render

• 1. Luna

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 2. Chinese Luna Moth

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 3. British Stamp

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 4. Budgerigar

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 5. Galah

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 6. Rainbow Lorikeet

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 7. Forever

• 8. For Preservation of the Wetlands

• 9. For Preservation of Wetlands 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Everyone,
Sorry I've been a bit remiss in posting the winner...

The winner is British Postage Stamp by Dawn.

@Dawn, if you contact Pom via pm she will organise your prize...she did say it's okay to wait for a while if you want and suggested you may want to check out her wip thread.

Here is your chance to vote on the Postage Stamp Challenge.

Thanks to a kind and generous offer from Pommerlis the winner will be able to choose a product from her store. Thanks very much for this generosity Pommerlis!

Feel free to post when you vote and lets us know why you choose the image you vote for. Votes will close in 7 days...

1. Luna

2. Chinese Luna Moth

3. British Stamp

4. Budgerigar

5. Galah

6. Rainbow Lorikeet

7. Forever

8. For Preservation of the Wetlands

9. For Preservation of Wetlands 2

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I can't even begin to try to pick one :)

These are all just lovely - great work on them, everyone!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Oh my...I will have to come back to this when I'm not so tired...too hard to choose!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh me too, I love them all.... ! Had no idea we'd be voting...it's just a fun thing... kinda 'habit forming'... LOL!!

But ok... will vote...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just had a very kind offer from Pommerlis. She will provide the winner a choice of a product from her store. I've changed the original post to reflect this...Thanks very much Pommerlis!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
awww nice! I had no idea what I was starting when I got this idea (to make a postage stamp) but it's sure been fun! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Nice of you to say @Paul Britt Garcia ... and welcome to HiveWire! :)

I may even do more postage stamps in the future, just for fun... if I do, I'll post them here...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
There is no reason that anyone still wanting to do Postage stamp renders couldn't still post to the original thread if they want to. It hasn't been closed just the competition!