• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vintage Granny shoes for V4

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Greetings all
Do any of the old timers here or even the newer users, know where I might be able to find a pair of Granny type shoes for V4?
I am still working on this series and need a pair of old low lace up boots or button up boots/shoes for V4 for it.
It involves pioneer look. Am using the Pioneer outfit at shareCG but need appropriates shoes (and stockings) from that period for it.
I have seem renders of witches that have shoes of similar look but can not get the information of where they come from. I have done a search
but it has been in vain.
I could use western style boots but they just don't look good for the story at that junction.
I know V4 is not supported here but if anyone knows of something I would appreciate a heads up.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
hi
crystal heels shoes are sorta what i was looking for but you are right, the heels are way to high....not something a sensible woman would have worn for prairie treking. wish there was a morph to convert the heel height! :(