• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Vaguely remembering a plugin, coming up empty.

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Either I'm going insane, or having my own personal mandela effect. I remember a plugin for poser that more or less replaced the material room, nodes and all, but allowed you to edit multiple mat zones at once, or something. I swear it was one of Semidieu's from RDNA, but doesn't look like one I ever purchased. Anyone seem to have any idea at all what I might be remembering?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Shaderworks Advanced Material Manager. It was at RDNA and the author retired from Poser creation when RDNA closed.

The zip file was named Semi-034-AdvancedMaterialManager.zip if you want to search storage devices.

Aelin

Eager
I'm thinking about "Advanced Shaders 1.5" by Semidieu.
During a while after the closing of RDNA, it was on Daz.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I'm thinking about "Advanced Shaders 1.5" by Semidieu.
During a while after the closing of RDNA, it was on Daz.
The Advanced Shaders is a different setup...........it's for overlay materials. But, if one is using P11 or P12 it won't work on either. OOT and Lully made extensive use of the overlays for Poser.

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
Shaderworks Advanced Material Manager. It was at RDNA and the author retired from Poser creation when RDNA closed.

The zip file was named Semi-034-AdvancedMaterialManager.zip if you want to search storage devices.
I think that was it. Checking my backed up invoices I guess I never did actually grab it. Thanks for confirming I'm not going crazy. lol