• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Using 3D Content forum section.

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
This section title seems a little misleading as the forum is regarding the software that can be used to create content. Maybe a name change to something like Software? Something that better indicates the contents of that section. Just a thought :ninja:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think on the old forum it was Software Discussion Vask, or something similar. I'm not sure why it was changed. Maybe Lisa and/or Alisa felt it more informative if folks knew where to go to ask "how" to use something, than just state 3D Software, which I prefer, but may not be specific enough.

Why don't you PM Alisa and see if she knows why it was changed.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hmmm...it threw me off when I was looking for something a while back. I thought it meant how to use the content you bought and then I realised what it meant. It is confusing...

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's what I thought at first as well Pen. I think it should be about all things related to 3D software, not just content.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, Lisa has renamed the forum to Using 3D Software, and I think that's a better, less confusing, title.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I agree, as the other title didn't sound like a software forum. I definitely think this is going to work out better.