• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Useful Poser 11 Tutorials

Dylan

Eager
Hi folks. I upgraded to Poser Pro 11 before Christmas but only this week (due to work and other commitments) got around to studying the new features.
This excellent video shows how to get the best from Superfly render and masks:

I will post more as I find them.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I have an older interactive Flash tutorial I made for Poser 7 that includes 13 chapters, covering all of the basic operations and explaining most parts of the interface. It also provides a lot of important extra info, like (but not limited to) how to personalize the start up interface and preferences, the multiple meanings of the "Pose" library in Poser, which can easily confuse new users at first, and the difference between props and figures. There are some other tutorials too, links below:

Darryl

Adventurous
Hi folks. I upgraded to Poser Pro 11 before Christmas but only this week (due to work and other commitments) got around to studying the new features.
This excellent video shows how to get the best from Superfly render and masks:

I will post more as I find them.

That was a useful tutorial.

Darryl

Adventurous
Here's a webinar I'm really hyped about right now. Two professional comic artists show their workflow and go into detail about how to get the most from the Geometric Edge Lines feature.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>