• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Use of HiveWire Logo

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am wondering if you have a logo that I could add as a link to the store here and put on my website?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Not sure that there is. I can check with Chris at our next meeting, but this is may be an issue the 2 of them will need to look at together and so would have to wait til Lisa's back. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Okay, not in a hurry.
I'm slow on page creation.
Something they might want to consider is a logo for displaying on our web sites with a link back here.
Other sites use it as an affiliate type thing but I joined that, just used the log.

Still waiting on feedback about BeJeweled and have a second pack ready for testing when the first is done. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I've used site logos as links to their sites over the years. Hmmmm, I guess I can take down the one to RDNA. I think I still have one for DAZ, and I know I have one for Renderosity, and probably a few other sites, though I think the others are all for 2D graphics sites.