• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No typos Rob, that's how JOdel spells her online Nick/Alias. I don't know kariou that well, but I believe that's correct as well.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday to JOdel (was that a typo?), Wild Designs and...and...a kariou? Is that another typo?

No typos today. Her online name is karibou. With online names I try to make sure it matches their profile hence JOdel. I am prone to typos though.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday billysheers, heatherlee, and Tim!! I hope all three of you have a wonderful day.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday nancy pauling, Nicole Kidman, PaxAsteriae, PilotHigh, and Zoe!!!! I hope all five of you have an excellent day.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh my goodness, we have another group of 5 celebrants today. Happy Birthday folks, and any recent celebrants I may have missed the past couple of days! :bday:

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday adanek, CNorth, Peshkwe, thaja, and The Professor!!! I hope the five of you have a fantastic Birthday.

Miss B

CV-BEE
A very special Happy Birthday wish to our very own leader Chris Creek, who's celebrating his birthday today. :bday: :balloon02: :snoopydance: :happydance:

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday boostermd, Michael Callahan, Snarlygribbly, WillShetterly!!! I hope all four of you are having a fantastic Birthday.

Miss B

CV-BEE
A special Happy Birthday to Mike and Snarly, and good wishes for a Happy Birthday to our other celebrants as well. :bday: