• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh wow! The Wolffie and I have the same birthday! How kewl is that? Happy Birthday Wolffie!!!!Hugs!
Laurie

(And thx Lisa! Off to go play with the ponies later:)

SimonJM

Enthusiast
And Happy Birthday CWRW!

Did this quickly for Wolffie, will have to drag Harry out the runtime in a moment .... :)
Wolffie.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Happy birthday, Laurie & Wolffie!

eta - so cool, Simon!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :bday: :balloon01: :bounce:

WOW we have 3 birthday babies today . . . Richard (RAMWolff), Laurie (CWRW) and Shelly (Shellyw)!! Oh and it's my nephew's birthday as well, but he's not a member here, so I'll have to go call him shortly. ;)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Shelly! Happy Birthday!!

And to your nephew, too ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Happy Birthday Laurie, Ram and Shelly! All the best people are born in January...:bday::balloon02::balloon01:
Happy Birthday2.jpg

Tried to post this last night and couldn't get my brain to work enough to reduce the size of the image...here's hoping this works. Edited to add saving for the web made the background weird it's supposed to be transparent. Edited to change to a jpeg as I didn't like what was happening with the transparency.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :bday: :balloon01: :bounce:

WOW we have 3 birthday babies today . . . Richard (RAMWolff), Laurie (CWRW) and Shelly (Shellyw)!! Oh and it's my nephew's birthday as well, but he's not a member here, so I'll have to go call him shortly. ;)
Just amazing!

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Great renders Simon! I really love the wolf in the first one, and Harry looks like he's hunting in this second one. ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Happy Birthday too Shelly!

My brother's birthday was Jan 10, so I called him from work Jan 11 to wish him happy birthday. It was much too early Sunday when I thought about calling him. Time zones just play havoc with things!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sweet, Pen & Simon. (love the apple in "your" hand, Simon!)

SimonJM

Enthusiast
Great renders Simon! I really love the wolf in the first one, and Harry looks like he's hunting in this second one. ;)
Thanks, Toon Harry got the scent and ... ;)

Sweet, Pen & Simon. (love the apple in "your" hand, Simon!)
Good eyes!

Very cool renders Simon! That horse looks really suspicious of the apple...
Harry is not daft, would YOU take an apple from that sackboy ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well I know she was celebrating all day because Down Under folks are 20 hours ahead of me here on the East Coast of the USA, but since it's now officially the 15th of January here too . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENDRAIA!!!!! Here's hoping it was your best birthday ever!! :bday: :balloon01: :bounce:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks MissB, Sanbie and Alisa...I had breakfast out and we just finished having a lovely meal from the kebab shop. We're having the family over tomorrow as my two boys were both working today. So we'll have the cake tomorrow when the grandkids are here. There mum got them to ring me and wish me happy birthday which was just lovely!