• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Birthday Thread!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh, we've got a whole bunch of birthday celebrants today!! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :bday:. .

Psssst FL . . . I've got 2 1/2 years on ya. ;)
I'm the baby of the family.
There were 5 of us total, lost the oldest brother in 63 at age 23 due to car wreck and my sister at age 53 in 95 due to cancer.
The next oldest brother is 5 years older than me and the other one is 17 months older.
We have an adopted sister who is 13 years younger than me, she is the daughter of my oldest brother.
Her mother had died when she was just a year old.
Lawyer got Mom an adoption instead of guardianship.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm the "baby" in my family too, though I only had one older brother who passed 9 years ago this coming June, just 3 weeks after his 77th birthday. He had gone through 2 bypass surgeries over the years, so it wasn't a total shock.

Last edited:

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday to Cesar Be, Rabbitroo, toyyaris, and VasilijHCN!! I hope you all have a wonderful day.

quietrob

Extraordinary
One, I will join the others in mentioning that I'm the baby of the original set. Though we all have offspring as well as both parents, I'll always be the youngest. (Both parents! How amazing is that? They are both pushing 90. The showoffs! :D )

and just a note, Lisa from Support added my birthday reward points this morning. Considering I submitted the ticket on the weekend, it's actually jiffy service! She even wished me a happy birthday.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday Vanish! I hope all is well you today. Make the cake vanish as only a shinobi can.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday EvilInnocence and uduzywyby! EvilInnocence I've been a fan of your work for a very long time. uduzywyby welcome to the Hive. I hope you both have an awesome Birthday.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday LmwolfSpirit and SmileyWitchFaerie! I hope you both had an awesome birthday. I hope what's left of it is equally awesome.

Me195

Extraordinary
Happy Birthday to Goikebox, Lindans, Minassa, Simarpal Kalsi, and Trisha! I hope you all have a wonderful birthday.