• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Art_of_Mind Catalog

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
NapalmArsenal worked very hard on this mind-blowing texture set.
I truly envy those skills, NapalmArsenal.

Khel'Sing for Supernatural Slayer Kit - An NapalmArsenal Creation at HiveWire 3D

11595-khel-sing-for-supernatural-slayer-kit-tn.jpg

To celebrate NapalmArsenal's new release we have decided to put the base kit on sale.
For the next two weeks we're offering it at 40% off. Take advantage as this is a rare opportunity and it may never be offered at this low price again.
For $7.77 you will recieve 14 items; that's about .56 cents an item.

Supernatural Slayer Kit - An Art_of_Mind, Ghostman & NapalmArsenal Collaboration at HiveWire 3D

11477-supernatural-slayer-kit-tn[1].jpg

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Includes a Compound Bow, Stone Headed Arrows (along with a preset for the Bow with Arrow included), a Weaved Quiver (along with a preset with Arrows loaded in the Quiver), a Stone Ax with a wooden Handle, a Wooden Club with leather strapped handle, a Jawbone Stone Knife, a Turtle Shell Shield with leather straps, a Jawbone Sling blade with leather strapped handle, and a Stone Head long spear.

The set also includes smart-propped (Equipped) versions of all props ready for Dawn's left or right side, and some hand poses.

Savage Weapons for Dawn - A Ken1171 Designs-Art_of_Mind Collaboaration at HiveWire 3D

11737-savage-weapons-for-dawn-tn.jpg

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
The outfit has a top and bottom piece, with leg and arm bands/wrappers and a Fang Necklace. Also includes a Blowing/Drinking horn, a detachable boot-mounted bone knife, and a Turtle Skull mask, both with and without horns. SmartPropped versions of the knife and horn fit on Dawn's right or left hand, and there are hand poses to fit Dawn's hand around them. Default material presets and 4 Wild Fur material options for the Top and Bottom complete the look.

Savage Outfit for Dawn - A Ken1171 Designs-Art_of_Mind Collaboaration at HiveWire 3D

11735-savage-outfit-for-dawn-tn.jpg

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I had written some things for the store pages but just now noticed they didn't make it through the vine, or got rejected and I missed the rejection?
Either way, I had fun writing them and liked them so here's the pitches.

_______

Savage Clothing for Dawn & Sora

Who says the women of the primitive age knew nothing of fashion? If you’re going to rein supreme in the wilderness, do it in style. Make the most of fur, leather, bone, and stone by dressing Dawn & Sora in this Savage clothing. No primitive outfit is complete without a boot knife so we’ve added one as a bonus!

--

Zariyah Character for Dawn & Sora

A ton of possibilities — dirt, war paints, campfire soot, face paints — there’s no other way to complete the primitive look. Is she going into battle? Going on a hunt? Attacking an invader? Or invading? You are sure to be inspired by these many texture options packed with this character morph for Dawn and Sora. What hair is that you ask? The new savage hairstyle comes with Zariyah as a bonus!

--

Weapons for Dawn & Sora

You’ll have no problem attacking or defending anything in the wilderness with this kit. We’ve packed this set with enough stone, wood, and bone to take down a dinosaur. They make handy tools too. Smash and cut your way through anything the primitive way. Disclaimer; never run with sharp objects!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Sorry your text didn't get included. I've got swamped witb the volume being released. I was also thinking the outfit thumbnail should include the turtle skull?

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Sorry your text didn't get included. I've got swamped witb the volume being released. I was also thinking the outfit thumbnail should include the turtle skull?

Oh yeah, the skull should have been on there, I didn't notice til you said something. Tons of stuff here so it;s easy to over look stuff. I would not worry about it.