• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Thank you for Dusk SE (and all the other AWESOME HiveWire3D content)

LeeMoon

Inspired
I just wanted to pass along my gratitude to all the vendors who have allowed their products to be included in the Poser Pro 11.2 update. I was tinkering with the original 2014 base version of Dusk the week before and placed a few hundred dollars worth of products in my wishlist here. After the 11.2 update, I took the opportunity to see what Dusk SE was all about last night and this morning. Earlier today I purchased about $160+ worth of my Dusk wishlist. I haven't played with all of it, but everything I'm trying for Dusk SE is working great and looking awesome. Thank you all again for creating these wonderful characters and add-ons! I hope to see more items for Dusk SE if possible (and I hope the inclusion in Poser Pro 11.2 will spur interest in him.)

Thank you!!
Lee (a VERY happy customer!)