• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Textures for Love-it Dress by Lully

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, a nice variety. Can't wait to see what else you have in store. ;)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Here are some more test renders for other colors. I will post more hopefully later this evening. I am still tweaking stuff and making adjustments. I have more, but not sure if I will make some changes as I go.
love it.jpg

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
I think I will need to adjust the transparency on the dark green one as well as it appears to have a slight sheer to it the way the dark blue one did.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhhh, good idea. It's not quite as noticeable because the dark green has a pattern to it, but I see it when I look for it.

You are doing such a great job on these Aether, as each one is lovelier than the last. I'm really liking this purple one you posted with the dark green. :)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Ahhhh, good idea. It's not quite as noticeable because the dark green has a pattern to it, but I see it when I look for it.

You are doing such a great job on these Aether, as each one is lovelier than the last. I'm really liking this purple one you posted with the dark green. :)

I am trying to add variety within a sort of Lace theme. I was planning to call it "Lacey Love-It" What do you think?

Here are the final 3 colors that I have not shared yet.
Fall 22.jpg
Red and black1.jpg

white1.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, I'm loving that orange/rust dress. Just gorgeous! :)

I happen to like the Lacey Love-It name for your product. It pretty much tells you exactly what you'll be getting, before you even check out all the promos. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Good question Dak. I'm not sure, with that ultra full skirt though. I guess copying the proper Diva morphs to the dress, it might work. Never thought of trying it, as the dress style, at least for me, seems like an adult style.

It might work nice for Alexa, as she's more like a teenager, but not sure about Diva.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The mint green, pale pink and white ones look like they could work for Diva to me, But, I could definitely see Alexia and Alexa wearing them. I guess the chest can be an issue for Diva, I have noticed that on other outfits.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
I actually do not own Diva, so I have not tried this on her. I do know that Dynamic cloth is easier to fit to different figures than figure clothing is for me. Maybe someone who has both the dress and Diva will chime in and let us know.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I have Diva, but I suspect the Morph Brush would be needed to fix the chest. I could be wrong, as I've never tried this dress on Diva. I know I had to use the Morph Brush on something else made for Dawn that I wanted to use on Diva but, IIRC, that was a conforming piece of clothing.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
This set was accepted to the QAV. Hopefully it will not be too long before it is out there. Thank you everyone for your support and very kind words about my work!