• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Sweet Deal - Pajama Top and Sleep Cap for the Hivewire Horse

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hiihooo,
i am working on some cute Sweet Deals for our nice Horse.
First one will be a Pyjama.
I finished the mesh and just test the UV Map.
SD_HH_Pyjama.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
~ROFL~ I was wondering the same thing, as I'm not sure you can get a horse to sit on its rump as you can with a dog. If you could then you could flip it over his head, and pick up each of his front legs (arms) and place them inside the sleeves. :D

Hmmmm, I wonder if we could sew in a zipper down the front. :rofl:

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
My main problem would be with the legs - I suspect they'd also need some form of opening along the back. And also on the belly/chest ? I know I'm being extra picky..but I do like stuff to be practical ?
Admittedly..for the toon horse and unicorn it's probably fine as it is now :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You know Karth, I had to look that one up. ~LOL~

I agree with you though, that could be done with texturing. ;)

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
karth-pajama-hwhorse-ds-main.jpg
I did an upload today. Hope they will take it.
Bad News are , i was not able to get that working in Poser.
In Poser 2014 it will work via DSON.
But a Poser only rigging failed. The Groups always break in shoulder part.
Don´t know why. Checked and tried a lot.
I guess the next Cloth i will Modell in seperate pieces , so that the front at chest will hang down and the
legs will get an extra Cloth..that will work.

So Long..Pajama in Daz Studio

Last edited: