• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Super long hair...

eclark1894

Visionary
Anybody know who might be selling super long hair styles that would fit Dawn?
something like this? Well, it doesn't have to be quite THAT long. I'll take a few inches shorter, to the waist, or abdomen.
upload_2017-10-28_17-28-57.jpeg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not much of a fan of center parts, so I would prefer Hr-192, and I always buy his hairs on his site, as they're a little cheaper, even when R'osity's having a sale on his products.

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm not much of a fan of center parts, so I would prefer Hr-192, and I always buy his hairs on his site, as they're a little cheaper, even when R'osity's having a sale on his products.
Too late now. Already bought and paid for. Knew a girl in high school that had long hair like that. She dated Brett the football team quarterback. I think she was a cheerleader. I sat across from her in English and i remember her hair would fall to the floor when she sat down.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's long! I never got my hair longer than just above my waist, and now-a-days, the longest it gets is to my shoulders.

Thank you,ma'am! That works for me.
Welcome, sir! :D

Yep, I buy at his site as well (they are even cheaper when gone from Rendo), though I bought some of Rendo as well as they were indeed cheaper due to sale.