• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Suggestion for store promo pages

Wonderland

Inspired
There are so many products here that I've previously purchased elsewhere. It would be great if it listed on the product page where those products have been sold previously to prevent customers from purchasing the same product twice and if there have been updates/upgrades since the original, state what updates have been made so customers can decide whether they may want to buy this new version or offer upgrade prices with proof of order number from the original store. Thanks.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Alicia -

What products are you referring to?

I do try to do that for products that are being moved here, but often CAs sell their products at multiple stores.

The products are not always updated.

I've been keeping a running list (mostly - I'm probably behind on this) of products that were at RDNA, too:
Products moved to HiveWire from RDNA

At some point, we hope to be able to automate the ability to put products these in peoples' accounts, but right now, it is a manual process, and someone (read...ME, lol) has to create every single order by hand - a time consuming process.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It can be confusing at times when vendors move stores Wonderland. Doesn't matter which store as none of them have a way of detecting previous purchases. I've had similar issues at Daz in the past also. The only solution I know is to double check the product you have and if you think you've purchased it post in the thread or pm the vendor to ask.

At least most stores will tell you if you've already bought something otherwise I'd be forever buying things twice! My runtime is so large I forget what I've already purchased which is kinda sad...;)

eclark1894

Visionary
You know, I don't think I've ever bought anything twice. I've bought texture sets for products thinking they were the actual model, but I've only ever done that at Rendo.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
It can be confusing at times when vendors move stores Wonderland. Doesn't matter which store as none of them have a way of detecting previous purchases. I've had similar issues at Daz in the past also. The only solution I know is to double check the product you have and if you think you've purchased it post in the thread or pm the vendor to ask.

At least most stores will tell you if you've already bought something otherwise I'd be forever buying things twice! My runtime is so large I forget what I've already purchased which is kinda sad...;)

Actually, at Renderosity, they used to send vendors an email at purchase with the customer name. Perhaps they don't do that anymore as it's been a long time since I was a vendor there.

When I moved from Rendo to RDNA, I notified my customers of the move with an email.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That does help Traci as that's what places use to confirm you did buy it previously. That's what Alisa did with Ken's stuff for me. I shudder to think about doing Lisa's items though as I have so many of them. But even with those things you still need to double check if it's something you thought you bought previously.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Folks used to laugh at me when I told them I have a running set of Excel spreadsheets, one for each store, listing the product, the purchase order number and date I purchased it. Since Excel has a a good search engine, I can search for all of Lisa's products and have them right there in front of me.

In fact, now that I think of it, I did a screenshot of the first column of that search, and saved the file listing all of Lisa's products I purchased at DAZ over the years. I just checked, and I purchased 55 of her products. Hmmmmm, I wonder if I missed any of her products during those years. ;)