• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

StudioArtVartanian (Joanna) has passed away

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I was shocked to hear, she was one of my favorite vendors at Rendo. Such talent and nice person.

Hornet3d

Wise
So sad, the words from the song Jealous of the angles comes to mind - 'There will be another angel around the throne tonight'. My thought go out to her family and friends, such a sad loss to so many.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Miss B, although not really a challenge, could it still go there so people looking for something to do might find it? it could always be moved or copied later on to the "its about the art" thread (or just a new thread in "its about the art" with a heading "SAV Rendermembrance" or some such?)

This is such a great loss :cry:
OK, I just PM'd Alisa to see what she thinks about a location, so hopefully we'll get something going in short order.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, as suggested, I opened a thread for folks who would like to render an image In Memorium of Joanna, a/k/a SAV/StudioArtVartanian, and her great talent as a content creator and artist.

Please feel free to post your renders using one or more of her wonderful products.

Remembering Joanna/StudioArtVartanian

Last edited:

Zaarin

Brilliant
So sad to hear. I never interacted with her myself, but I always respected her as a talented artist and creator. :(

I love her hair products. She's actually one of the few vendors that took her time to comment on my images and even pm ed me a few times. She was indeed a sweet and caring person. She's touched so many with her art and clearly she will be missed.

Hornet3d

Wise
I love her hair products. She's actually one of the few vendors that took her time to comment on my images and even pm ed me a few times. She was indeed a sweet and caring person. She's touched so many with her art and clearly she will be missed.

I suppose that is one ray of light in an otherwise dark situation, her art will live on and others will continue to use the content she produced. Nice to think that she will be fondly remembered each time someone views her art or uses one of her creations.