• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

StudioArtVartanian (Joanna) has passed away

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I didn't know her personally, but I know some of our CAs did. I certainly knew her lovely products. This is a big loss to the community and of course, more of one to those who knew her. My heart goes out to her family and friends.

Sign In | Renderosity

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It was so very sad to hear. There is an outpouring of grief and loss at Rendo which shows how loved she was by her fellow vendors and members. A good person taken too soon.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wow... what shocking and terrible news! I didn't know her personally at all but I have always loved and admired her huge talent and her products. A huge loss to our community for sure...

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
She was so young, it's just shocking. I'm quite sad right now. Such a great talent, so kind and helpful. She loved dogs too.

Willowisp

Adventurous
One of my absolute favourite creators, her products are one of a kind, and she was always so helpful if you asked her questions. She truly cared about her customers. I am deeply saddened by this :cry:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Such sad and tragic news. I didn't know her but her products clearly show someone who was passionate about creating. May she rest in peace.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I just saw this in Sky's post, and I added my comments to the already 4 pages of outpouring from fellow vendors and members at Renderosity.

I'm in such total shock, I don't think it's totally set in yet. I've always been such a huge fan of her products, and the once or twice I communicated with her, she was always cheerful and helpful. Truly a great loss to the 3D community at large. :cry:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I'm absolutely stunned! She's been my must go to for her wonderful products for a long time now. I feel like I've just lost another hero! Rest In Peace dear lady!

D

Deleted member 325

Another great content creator has passed. StudioArtVartanian's Products and inspiration will live on with all of the people that both knew her personally, or drew inspiration and enjoyment from her creations. While I did not know her personally, I do have several products, and admired many more.

Perhaps we should have a Rendermembrance?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Miss B, although not really a challenge, could it still go there so people looking for something to do might find it? it could always be moved or copied later on to the "its about the art" thread (or just a new thread in "its about the art" with a heading "SAV Rendermembrance" or some such?)

This is such a great loss :cry:

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
What a terrible loss for us here, and a devastating loss for her family. I never spoke with her. I only knew her art. But I'm shocked and shaken to hear of her passing. I can't quite believe that I'll never see another of her characters, hair and all. It's amazing how many people she touched sheerly through her creations, and how profoundly her passing moves those of us who only experienced her art. I can't imagine how those close to her must feel.

I think a memorial gallery and tribute art sounds lovely, too. It's a perfect suggestion.