• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stopping in to say Hello

ShvrDavid

Motivated
I guess with this being my first post on the new forums, I have officially come out of lurk mode here.

I have taken the plunge and started a thread to say hello to everyone here.
There a a lot of familiar user names here, and some that I do not recognize.
I use the same user name for all things Poser and Studio, so many of you know who I am.
Please forgive me if you you use a different user name here, and I cant figure out who you are, lol.
Yeah, I'm getting old.... I know, no excuse, lol...

I just made a quick pass thru the Store, and see some familiar things appearing there.
Good to know that those things have found a home that suits the creator.
No, this is not a thread to rehash a merger. I get enough of that elsewhere....

Scott

frogimus

Adventurous
Hi and welcome! I use a different name on that other site, but I mainly just lurked there anyway. Hope you get comfortable and chat some with us. Always good to see users with your knowledge here.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome to non-lurk-ville, Scott!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Scott, glad to see you here at the Hive. :D

I, too, am awaiting your Pauline Advanced to make her debut, as I've been watching your progress with her at the "other" site. ;)

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive Scott! I don't have P11 yet but it's always good to have another person whose brain I can pick about Poser and learning to use it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
In case anyone hasn't noticed Scott's post on the RDNA or Official Poser forums, his Pauline Advanced re-rig of the Poser11/PoserPro11 Pauline character is out at Content Paradise, and free until June 25th. I just grabbed mine. :D

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
Hi and welcome! I use a different name on that other site, but I mainly just lurked there anyway. Hope you get comfortable and chat some with us. Always good to see users with your knowledge here.
I use a different username also on the other sites so no worries.
I lurk here too.