• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sorry for being absent

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am sorry that I have not been able to participate latley, been sick.
I am still very weak and need to regain my strength, it seems to be summer flu or a summer cold.
One hurts as bad as another.
Our Internet has been dropping a lot this weekend too and toaday we have loud, noisy storms with lightening.
It is still to hard for me ti sit up so my tablet is the only way to post, if and when the Internet is up.
I will be back when over all this.
I hope you all had a great fourth weekend. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hope you're feeling better, F_L!!

:grouphug:

And that your storms and internet access behave!!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hope you feel better soon, FL. Take care of your health. That always comes first. This stuff won't ever go anywhere, alright?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Feeling a bit better and trying to do some 3d work.
I know it isn't good to just lay around in the bed all day but when I get weak it is all I can do.
It worries me because that can let pneumonia start and I really do not need that again.

My poor befuddled mind caused me to save the whole texture out as a material file when trying to save the manes in the BeJeweled pack.
At present I am using the pz3 editor to remove all the extra material settings from them.

I really want this pack to be right and to make it through the first time. :)

Jayne Wilson

Inspired
Glad you're feeling better, Fairy_Light. I was in hospital myself, then recovering at home and then.. just blah and not wanting to get on the computer. I completely understand how you were feeling but hopefully you're "up and at 'em" now.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hope you're feeling better now, too, Jayne!