• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

WillowRaven

Enthusiast
The "Z" is the proper cr2 for the Arizona Woodpecker. The Z2 cr2 is for long-necked woodpeckers such as the Ivory-billed and Pileated Woodpeckers.
There should be a "Z" icon in the lower left hand corner for all of those species using the "Z" cr2 and "Z2" for the "Z2" cr2

OK ... So when planning a scene, look in poses first to determine which base figure I need. Right?

Is there a downloadable manual that lists all of your birds and which base is needed for which breed?

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
The poses "should" work with either model base... the only real difference is that the Z2 base has two extra neck sections in the model... otherwise, they are exactly the same.

All of my manual can be found in the "Readme/Ken Gilliland/" folder or online in my store section ( http://www.empken.com/store/st_sbrm02.html)

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I posted this elsewhere in the forum but since I posted the last few years' here... here's this years Thanksgiving Day Cookbook in pdf . Here's a warning in advance, I start making this meal 4 days in advance. Most of the recipes are pretty complex and require a healthy amount of prep work... but everyone of them is a winner.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Wowwie - so cool! This is truly a project!! I love seeing them (and eating them would be even better lol). Thanks, Ken!!

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
My render based on the story above.... I'll have the road cones available in my freebies next week ;)

KeaRoadWork.jpg

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
thanks.... for those that didn't notice, I have a Kea with lipstick in his beak and the sign has been changed from "don't" to "please" (feed the Kea). The "Don't keep the Kea" signs appear at all popular NZ spots where Kea are found.