• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Songbird Remix's Product Preview Thread

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
No worries, I often refer to that area as Central America in my bird manuals. I was brought up and taught that there are 7 continents; North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Antarctica and Australia. Well, it turns out that Australia has been amended on that list and is now called Oceania (Australia plus all the smaller islands in the area). I never stop learning ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Though aware there are small islands in the area around Australia, I've not heard it referred to as Oceania before, so I just learned something new as well. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And something new, a recent one dubbed "Zealandia", its jus that 94% of it is underwater

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Amazing how they can adopt surgery between species, and have it work, especially on such a young chick.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I see that the Flock Formations are both at the top of the store list today. Are we to take it that the updates are now live?

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yes, the updates are here... Ostriches should be soon as well as a new item , Flock Formations Materials, which gives much material options to both of the Flock Formations volumes.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Okay, so keep an eye on what pops up at the top of the store list, and check the forum for anything else.

Ken Gilliland

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Just to show I'm back at work... I've got the complex 4-stage wing fold of the peacock finally under control (though it still needs a little tweaking) and now am making sure I have enough eye feathers in the tail (probably one more row, feathers more askew and some geometry corrections) before I start the complex train folding this bird is going to require.

Render 3.jpg