• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Some questions about the uploads in the gallery...from a newbe

Roberta

Eager
Hi to all !
I seem to have realized that the pictures that are uploaded in a any given month - for example in June - will appear in the July gallery.
I ask this because I had loaded my first picture here in Hivewire on June 22, but I still do not see it ... Thanks for the help!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Roberta - I've alerted Satira, our wonderful Community Volunteer who handles Gallery Uploads - hopefully she'll pop in to help :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi Roberta.

That's correct. Images submitted during a month will be in the next Monthly Gallery. So, anything submitted between June 1 to July 30 will be in the July Gallery. The Monthly Galleries are generally created by the 7th of the month.

Thanks for submitting!