• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

So this is 2023

Hornet3d

Wise
Happy New Year to you all and I hope it is a good one for every one, even if the signs do not look good.

My New year started with a shock, I can honestly say I have yet to find a character or prop made for DAZ that has made me envious of Daz users. Well at least that was the case until today. The latest Renderosity news letter has a character called Danu which I think is the most breathtaking character I have seen in over twenty years of working with 3D programs and to add insult to injury it is on 50% sale. Not a big enough draw for me to start learning Daz again but pretty close.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, that's by Colm Jackson, one of the original RDNA group. She's very attractive, but I think he could lighten up on the freckles, as I find them a bit too much.

Hornet3d

Wise
Ohhh, that's by Colm Jackson, one of the original RDNA group. She's very attractive, but I think he could lighten up on the freckles, as I find them a bit too much.
Yes he really did go over board on the freckles I think some of that may come from his vision of her being an Irish goddess/warrior. I have to say he does seem to have caught the Irish look, for me at least.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea read about that but there is some controversy on that. Other scientists are saying that's not happening so if we freeze to death or blow up we will know one of them were correct! LOL

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yea read about that but there is some controversy on that. Other scientists are saying that's not happening so if we freeze to death or blow up we will know one of them were correct! LOL
We will neither freeze nor explode...not from that, anyway. They think that it happens every 70 years or so. That puts it at a very short frequency, we've survived all those other times!

It's like the flipping of the magnetic poles...it happens. And these days, it will not be a particular problem. What's the last time you pulled out your compass to see which way was north? GPS is more accurate and will not be affected.

Now...if the Earth tips over on its axis...that may be a problem. It, too, has happened. That's why they've found fossils of tropical plants and animals frozen in the tundra! It seems likely that a major event caused that...probably a strike from a large body, asteroid or comet maybe.

Dana