• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SM ModPods [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to HiveWire StudioMartillo, and thanks for the resource. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Looks like some very cool things!! Thanks, and I'll also echo Miss B's WELCOME to the Hive! Hope you'll hang around!

Thanks for the welcome. I created another post regarding resources. Would appreciate any suggestions. Here are some previews of my current project 'Jazz Trio' which will include a Grand Piano with rigged keyboard (all 88 keys playable) a Double Bass and a Drum Kit. Poses will be include for the DAZ millenium characters, since those are the ones I have.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a very nice double bass model. I look forward to seeing the piano and drum kit.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cool...if you wanted to create poses for the Hivewire characters for sale it might be worthwhile to email Chris and see what he could do.

Last edited:
Very cool...if you wanted to create poses for the Hivewire characters for sale it might be worthwhile to email Chris and see what he could do.
I don't sell anything. But you could download the bass and put it in a scene with Dusk and make some poses for sale. No? I think you could do that. I would like to download Dusk, and buy some owls if I can get the store to work. Posted a question about that so will go see what's up.
Thanks for the nice comments.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No problem...I'm not very good at posing so I will probably download the Gen4 ones and adjust.

Well now there is an experiment for OBJ resourses and posing Dusk with the Jazz Bass. I have uploaded a simple OBJ prop to my gallery on shareCG, and the SM_Jazz Bass is there now too.
What you do is put that Jazz Bass in your scene, and Dusk and import the SM_Double Bass Scale OBJ into your scene (tested in Poser) and position it so it's bottom edge is right on the tip of the bridge. The bridge is the light colored wood that is holding the strings up in the middle of the body of the bass. Then the SM_Double Bass Scale shows the position of every note on the neck so you can put the characters finger exactly where it needs to be to play that note. :geek:
I still have'nt downloaded Dusk yet, only the owls but my brain got stuck on these ideas so I did this. NOW THE OWLS:D

There is a new addition to my ModPods family. An owl perch for Ken's Owls. Had to make it for another Faerytale, and of course, I'm eager to play with the owls.

At last the poses for the Jazz Bass are done. So tedious. It's nice to have this diversion (the forum) to keep the spirit up.
So they're there on shareCG now for those that have the bass prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.