• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Site problem with images?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Has anyone else noticed that the first page of images is gone from Media? Also I noticed that the picture of Harry that luannemarie uploaded yesterday has disappeared from the Harry thread & the picture I uploaded Friday has disappeared from the mule deer thread.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The site was just moved to a new community server..might be the cause. Will make sure Lisa sees this info. Sorry for the hassle!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes Terre had PM'd me earlier about it as well, and I told her to get in touch with Lisa.

I hadn't realized we were moved to a new server at that time, so it didn't occur to me it would be the cause, but it certainly could.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yes, we moved to a new server and lost some posts that were being made during the move as well as some images. We are working to recover the missing images. You can also upload images to your media galleries again.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good news Flint, as I'd hate for any of your renders to disappear indefinitely.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Seems like the new server does not like the coding of the “old” forums and galleries... still getting errors in trying to upload or delete..... good luck getting things working... hugs!

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Yes, we moved to a new server and lost some posts that were being made during the move as well as some images. We are working to recover the missing images. You can also upload images to your media galleries again.
I'm still not seeing a way to change privacy on new media folders (or existing ones). I was hoping this was related.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I can’t delete all the empty image boxes so I can re- upload my images that went away?! My gallery is if no use to me in this condition... any suggestions? Is it still in the process of being fixed?
Thanks

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I miss sharing via my gallery here... can’t wait for the problem to be fixed....
Thanks to LisaB and any other person working on this problem!