• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Way early on these but something Janet is working with and a few textures I came up with. LOL gives a new meaning to the cat that ate the canary!! LOL
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Untitled-2 copy.jpg
sdf.jpg

Riccardo

Adventurous
Was thrilled to bits when Lil' Kitty was released (and I was hoping it would be on the last Friday of September :D )

By coincidence Catwoman was released at another site on the same day ;) And that gave me an idea of revisiting a render I tried 3 years ago but could never quite get to work...

This time I'm pretty happy with it :x3:

Title: Two Kittehs

Super! In all ways.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The dog one should fit with scaling (the Big Cat one might too with scaling) I don't know of a House Cat one (but there could be one out there)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awesome work @luannemarie and @Dreamer !!

A little more progress on Grimalkin. Joe's got some really sweet images with fur on him IE the Garfield/Nermal scene!
Moth Catcher
Moth Catcher SML.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire House Cat, Grimalkin for the Hivewire House Cat, Big Cat Leopard coat texture, CWRW's Black Panther eye textures, Lisa's Botanicals Black-Eyed Susans, Nature's wonders Moths of the World, Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol 2 texture expansion, Background is created with flowscape

Sphynx
Sphynx.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire House Cat, Grimalkin morphs for the Hivewire House Cat, Joe's Custom Siamese Texture, CWRW's Black Panther eyes, background created in Flowscape

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Just a little fun with some of Janet's Silly Cat things 2 with the feathers crown and necklace are not included, but this is for sure a fun set!!
Legacy
Legacy SML.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire House Cat, Grimalkin for the HiveWire House Cat, Silly Cat Things 2 for the HiveWire House Cat, CWRW's White Lion, CWRW's Black Panther eye textures, Lisa's Botanicals Asian Lily, Jungle Heat for Lisa's Botanicals Asian Lily, BG is from Hearts of Africa Lost Ruins, Nature's Wonders Moths of the World, Natures Wonders Moths of the world Volume 2

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Quickie Up load as I'm just about to head out to take my mom to the dermatologist.

Bleah nearly done with the promo images for Grimalkin!

Myths and Legends
Myths and Legends.jpg

Products Used: Hivewire House cat, Big Cat Leopard Coat custom eyes, Grimalkin for the HIveWire House Cat, Tocolli place of Birds, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Berry Blast for Lisa's Botanicals Bell flower, Silly cat things Caticorn Horn, Nature's Wonders Moths of the World, Natures Wonders Moths of the world Vol 2, Malaik Wings By Arki

Christmas Kitty Mischief
Christmas Mischief SML.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire House Cat , CWRW's Calico Coat texture, Grimalkin For the HiveWire House Cat, BG is a freebie from Fantasy Attic, Yule Ornaments, Dryad Leaf Scatter, Overlay is from Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
We seem to have been overrun with *wild* cats...
Well it takes the right person to catch and tame them maybe, but then they are the type that likes to curl up in your lap and purr til their hearts are content. Then again............. there are those beautiful Christmas ornaments that cats love for some reason. I suppose the closest thing to kitty heaven.

Sigh back to doing promo ads!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Do I detect Arki's Malaik wings on that first image? It looks like her work, although parts of them seem to have been made invisible.