• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Need to alter the texture to get closer to my childhood dog (not to mention more work on me as a child's face lol)

Snoop and Rae.jpg

Attachments

• Snoop and Rae Original.jpg
    Snoop and Rae Original.jpg
    918.5 KB · Views: 268

jessicasart

Inspired
A cat meeting the exhausted new puppies for the first time seemed like an appropriate way to welcome the new year.
May 2020 be a wonderful year for you!

Credits:

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D
Newborn Puppy for the HiveWire Big Dog by Sparky's Productions at Philosopher's Egg
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 1 & 2 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
Freebie "Travis" map at Lyne'sCreations

Potted Palm by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire3D
Soft Bed for the HiveWire Big Dog by Mininessie at HiveWire3D

The Reading Room by Redhouse Studios at DAZ

Curiosity
View attachment 55143
This is adorable! I can't wait to buy the newborn puppies :)