• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
OMG Laurie, thank you so much for posting that one, as I don't recall ever seeing it. What fun! :D

You're welcome! Yeah that one has always been one of my faves.

Also missing the days when the Bud Clydes "home" was north of me in Fort Collins and back then they always did a big "show" at the National Western Stock Show in Denver. I forget where they moved to.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh fun, now you can go visit and take pictures. ;)

Yes I should! - about an hour and a half up the road for me. They WERE my inspiration for our Draft/I wanted to emulate their look and coloring.

With that said, no way I will drink a Bud of any "flavor". Total rot gut stuff... I can't even call it beer.. still better than Coors though. That stuff is truly disgusting. Most old school Boulderites call it "Panther Piss" lol.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sweet, Me & Carey...sorry not to mention each person/image that's been posted here - as I said, though, I'm loving them all

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes I should! - about an hour and a half up the road for me. They WERE my inspiration for our Draft/I wanted to emulate their look and coloring.

With that said, no way I will drink a Bud of any "flavor". Total rot gut stuff... I can't even call it beer.. still better than Coors though. That stuff is truly disgusting. Most old school Boulderites call it "Panther Piss" lol.
Don't feel bad. I can't drink beer of any flavor. Back in my drinking days (before I started taking daily medications), if it wasn't 100 proof, I wasn't interested. ;)

Actually, it happened my first trip to Europe in 1965. As part of the "touring" plans we had, one of the stops was to a then well known beer company (don't recall which one), and they had a "tasting" room just like you'd find at a wine company. Problem was, it was first thing in the morning, and we hadn't had breakfast yet. YUCK!! I haven't been able to drink beer since. My mother, on the other hand, could only drink beer, since anything stronger made her break out in a rash. Can you imagine actually being allergic to alcohol?? I certainly couldn't. :D

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Don't feel bad. I can't drink beer of any flavor. Back in my drinking days (before I started taking daily medications), if it wasn't 100 proof, I wasn't interested. ;)

Actually, it happened my first trip to Europe in 1965. As part of the "touring" plans we had, one of the stops was to a then well known beer company (don't recall which one), and they had a "tasting" room just like you'd find at a wine company. Problem was, it was first thing in the morning, and we hadn't had breakfast yet. YUCK!! I haven't been able to drink beer since. My mother, on the other hand, could only drink beer, since anything stronger made her break out in a rash. Can you imagine actually being allergic to alcohol?? I certainly couldn't. :D

Aww! Poor Miss B! Yeah I am an admitted "beer snob" as Boulder Colorado is where the whole homebrew/craft beer deal started up in the US back in the 70s and so we have had access to some truly masterful brews and brew pubs for years here. I drink a lot less than I used to but man I love a good well crafted brew when I do have a drink:)

Carey

Extraordinary

I was born with sensitive taste buds that can't stand the taste of any alcohol, so when I drink which isn't often, the first order of business is to quickly numb those darn taste buds, I have not had a good beer since I left Germany, American beer generally sucks with all its preservatives and artificial flavors...

Dan30

Adventurous
Did you know our dog is a speeding biker?
upload_2018-2-14_2-13-19.jpeg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
LOL that render is too funny Dan!

One more from me- the other end of the "buddy" spectrum:)

View attachment 35004

Oh. My. Goodness! Isn't that the cutest!?! I love the fur and the expressions! So sweet!

Chris sent your BFF image in email last night. The first thing I thought of before reading the thread was the Budweiser Clydesdales and the commercials. So nicely done!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Dan, that's so funny - love it! Laurie...that is seriously precious!