• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

manekiNeko

well.. since due to the closing i came (more than 1x a decade, lol) on the HW forums.. and it seems it's now -+ part of my day to have a peek.. might as well share something on occasion ^^ - especially since NOW, after years of wishlisting, i finally bought a HW big cat...
my scenes are often simple, i can't use complex environments/bunches of figures, cuz yeah, crappy laptop >_<

happyBandit01_out_FS_GMIC.jpg

The Thief's Lair

"Time could stop right now" - happy thief Wufei wishes as he cuddles with his friend Hyō in their den amidst their spoils...

Also, this is me in a previous life. Or a future life. Because, what can be more wonderful than being this gorgeous guy with an amazing feline friend? Except of course being him with a lot more feline friends! ^^

Made and rendered with DAZ Studio 4.11, Iray
©2020 portisHeart

CREDIT/SOURCES
Hivewire Big Cat by Christopher Creek Art & CG Cubed & CWRW
Wufei HD for G8M by Mousso
Akira Hair for G3M by 3DCelebrity
Fighting Monk for G2M by Barbara Brundon & Sarsa
Khan's Tiger Den & Props by The Management

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
well.. since due to the closing i came (more than 1x a decade, lol) on the HW forums.. and it seems it's now -+ part of my day to have a peek.. might as well share something on occasion ^^ - especially since NOW, after years of wishlisting, i finally bought a HW big cat...
my scenes are often simple, i can't use complex environments/bunches of figures, cuz yeah, crappy laptop >_<

View attachment 66774

The Thief's Lair

"Time could stop right now" - happy thief Wufei wishes as he cuddles with his friend Hyō in their den amidst their spoils...

Also, this is me in a previous life. Or a future life. Because, what can be more wonderful than being this gorgeous guy with an amazing feline friend? Except of course being him with a lot more feline friends! ^^

Made and rendered with DAZ Studio 4.11, Iray
©2020 portisHeart

CREDIT/SOURCES
Hivewire Big Cat by Christopher Creek Art & CG Cubed & CWRW
Wufei HD for G8M by Mousso
Akira Hair for G3M by 3DCelebrity
Fighting Monk for G2M by Barbara Brundon & Sarsa
Khan's Tiger Den & Props by The Management

Very fun! Looks great!

Shanarah

Admirable

The Ghost Cat of Pennsylvania

Officially declared extinct in 2018 by US fish and wildlife, the eastern cougar once roamed the forests of Pennsylvania and every state east of the Mississippi. The last officially documented sighting in Pennsylvania occurred in 1874 in Berks County, however residents still report sightings to this day. With 2 million acres of pristine and protected forests in the PA Wilds, it's easy to believe this elusive cat, also called the ghost cat, could exist without a confirmed sighting.

I finally got to pick up the lovely HiveWire Cougar after the holidays and really wanted to do something with it, so decided to try to recreate a PA landscape with assets I had in my runtime. I used the included morphs for the HiveWire Big Cat to give the lion a longer, broader face reminiscent of Penn State's Nittany Lion Shrine. I've been a Nittany Lion since the day I was born so I absolutely love this model! <3 Thank you guys for making such beautiful models! :)

Setup and Rendered in DAZ Studio 4.14 Public Build Beta. Postwork in Photoshop Elements 8.0.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This picture of the HiveWire Tiger unfortunately got misfiled. I'm glad that I rediscovered it.

Credits:

HiveWire Tiger by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderisity
CWRW White Tigers for the HiveWire Tiger by CWRW at Renderisity

SBRM Sea Birds 2 (Caspian Tern) by Ken_Gilliland at Renderisity

Magic Waterfall Backgrounds by Olymphia formerly at HiveWire3D
Ron's Waves by Ron Deviney at DAZ
Ron's Splash by Ron Deviney at DAZ
Blue Rhapsody by Carole Gagnon (Carole70) at Renderosity
8 High Resolution Nebula and Stars Backgrounds by Nelmi

Wild Water
Wild Waters.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Misty Autumn

Credits:

HiveWire Tiger by Christopher Creek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at Renderosity

Nature’s Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Hearsey's Moth) by Ken Gilliland at Renderosity

Tree House by -AppleJack- at Renderosity
Wild Flower Plants vol 4 - Wheatfields by MartinJFrost at DAZ
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Misty Autumn Woodlands Backgrounds by Sveva at Renderosity

Misty Autumn.jpg