• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Queen of Ravens
Queen of Ravens.jpg

Products Used: Dawn SE dialed in partially and Sora For Dawn, Oriana for Dawn

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, NA! My last 2 renders were just to test the new face I am making for the UAH. I also wanted to render something with the tribal witch outfit. I still have stuff I have never used yet. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Great renders NA and Ken! Is the Circe outfit one for Dawn or did you convert?

Thanks, Pen! I was wondering the same thing.

*** I've just realized I posted the image in the wrong thread. This does not use Sora. I should had posted it at the Dawn renders thread. I hope someone could please move it there?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks, Pen! I was wondering the same thing.

*** I've just realized I posted the image in the wrong thread. This does not use Sora. I should had posted it at the Dawn renders thread. I hope someone could please move it there?
DONE! ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Great renders NA and Ken! Is the Circe outfit one for Dawn or did you convert?
Thanks Pen and Ken! It's for gen 3, but I did a little clone magic and it fit very well even the shoes which usually are a no go on many Gen to Dawn conversions. I changed up the textures with some things from filter forge. This is it actually on Gen 8 with the original textures which I love and it looks very well on Gen 8 but the shoes have issues. Marnie by Mousso.
Marn copy.jpg

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary
Thanks Pen and Ken! It's for gen 3, but I did a little clone magic and it fit very well even the shoes which usually are a no go on many Gen to Dawn conversions. I changed up the textures with some things from filter forge. This is it actually on Gen 8 with the original textures which I love and it looks very well on Gen 8 but the shoes have issues. Marnie by Mousso.
View attachment 44344
the good stuff

Carey

Extraordinary
Hmm ... Well what really makes it are the lights bringing out all of the details in the outfit, but Mousso really does some nice HD characters.
yes indeed. I love seeing other artists reaching the point where they start playing with light, not that you are new to playing with light, still it makes it fun to see how you handle it...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
yes indeed. I love seeing other artists reaching the point where they start playing with light, not that you are new to playing with light, still it makes it fun to see how you handle it...
I'm pretty much a novice, and learned everything I know myself. I just set a scene and work with it until it works and I get what I want. I never give up! Even when Daz is mean to you, shuts down on you, beats you, and gives you false images it only makes me work 10 times harder to get what I want. LOL can't have anything too sweet LOL it ruins that bitter sweet taste of success. Sometimes the chase is more fun than the reward, but I will go on beaten, battered, bloody , whatever it takes until I get there. That stupid Mars in Capricorn trait. I may set it aside for a while, but I will always go back to it. The heart wants what the heart wants and I don't settle.

Last edited: