• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

See You on the Backside

quietrob

Extraordinary
I'm finishing up donating anything I couldn't sell. I'm taking three monitors, two computers, one laptop, a Wacom Tablet, a DVD player and all of my books, clothes and DVD's. My coffee mug that Sweetheart bought me, all of my clothes and a few items that I find it impossible to part with. I'm taking no furniture though we had such comfy stuff I'm selling what I can for pennies on the dollar. No stuffed animals though we have Elephants and Penguins galore.

I'm taking her manga and dvd's in hopes of selling them on Ebay or Amazon. They don't have subtitles, only she could enjoy them but maybe someone who can speak Japanese can enjoy them now. I've emptied out the fridge giving all of the food to our neighbors. They weren't bad neighbors except for the one teenager that keeps referring to me as officer (for some odd reason, she was certain I was law enforcement. I am most certainly not.)

I go to climb the next hill. I'm not sure certain when I'll be able to get back online. I'm going to be busy helping my parents who are close to a hundred years old and have all of the aches and such that people of such age all have. Dad reminds me of this older gentleman. I found him in the Supermarket making a pass at Sweetheart who was amused by the attention. He was 90 years old, healthy and was going for it. After he found that she was already off the market, he became just this nice guy. No harm in trying, Pops. You can look but don't touch. That's how I want my parents to be. Still looking to see what comes next.

That's what I'm doing. I'm relocating to help my folks and big brother who has ALS. I'm relocating so I don't continue to suffer bouts of memory of the many places where we would eat and explore. I'm relocating to see what comes next.

I'll be uploading some renders so I can see some courtesy likes. I hope to return but I really don't know when. I'm not ticked off or mad at anyone. All those that I had issues with, I now have no issues at all. All those who privately helped me and listened to my unbearable pain and sent me hugs both public and private, I thank you. I know somewhere Sweetheart...Mary thanks you as well. @Rokket I haven't given up on our dream, don't you either. It's May 2018. I am sixty years old and I have not yet begun to fight.

See you on the backside, slick!
IMG_0542.JPG

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Love that, Lisa. Yep. Porch light will be on.

What a great picture of you and Mary, Rob!

Take care - we'll miss you and hope you'll be back when you can.

Huge hugs
:grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Safe journeys from me as well Rob. Take as much time as you need, and we'll see you on the other side, whenever that happens to be.

As Lisa and Alisa mentioned, the porch light is on, and shining brightly.

:grouphug:

What a great picture of you and Mary, Rob!
I agree, that's a great picture of you and Mary. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I look forward to your visits, Rob ... as well as to your return.

Not only will the porch light be on, but there's a teakettle on the stove, and a plate of cookies on the table.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
You will be missed, my friend. You are closer to me than some of my family, though we have never met in person. I will be around. My dreams are in full swing and I am taking those next steps to get me that much closer to fulfilling them. I started trying to model in BLENDER! EEK!

Do what you have to do. We will be here when you can find your way back. Take care, old friend.

Hornet3d

Wise
I am glad you are moving on and I hope it all works out for you and you find peace. From a very selfish point of view I am going to miss you and your departure will leave a big hole, not only in my hobby but in my day to day life. I will add my light to Lisa's in the fervent hope you find your way home, if only to let us know you are OK, I can't bear the thought of not knowing how you got on.

Strange how one simple post can generate so much hope, pleasure and sadness all in one go. Stay safe my friend, and I feel privileged to be able to call you that..

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Good luck with your relocating Rob! My parents are in their 80's and I'm lucky I live close enough to help when they need it. I'm sure will see you back when you get settled...:grouphug: