• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

School homework, not something I look forward to.

eclark1894

Visionary
Faery Light, much of politics is based on lies, omission and exaggeration. Sometimes, it's one side, sometimes both. Do your homework. Read what both sides are telling their followers.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh, believe me, I do.
I do not enter into political debates, too much drama there and I don't need that.

But I can understand why anyone who had to struggle to get an education feels the homework is needed.
But to me some schools overdo it and forget that children still need time to be children.

With my son and daughter the homework issue didn't matter much, they managed to do it and still have play time while being straight "A" students.
They just absorbed knowledge like a sponge...lol.

And though I made excellent grades on all but math while in school, homework was a struggle.

It bothers me now, and always has, that there is an attitude of "well the average student learns at this pace".
Excuse me but there is no such thing as an average student or child.
We all learn at our own pace, but we do learn.
We all are unique!