• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Sneak Peeks

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We took a boat ride to Maui to spend the day, and were able to dive off the boat into the water to have a swim. That's about all I remember of Maui. I had wished we could've spent a day or two seeing the rest of the island.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I loved Hawaii. Got to spend 2 months there one summer doing a language refresher for the Army. (I know hard work!) lol. I had a friend who was stationed there, so I did school all week, and then weekends with her, seeing all the cool (non) tourist sites. Did go to the Polynesian Cultural Center. Almost got stationed there, but got out of the Army, because I didn't want to be there alone with 2 kids under 4 since hubby was Air Force, and wouldn't be sent there at the same time. The Hula and other dances are really cool and have tons of history. When I was in elementary/Jr high, we live near a bunch of folks that were all mixed Hawaiian, and they did performances and such. I loved the dance and took lessons for a little while, but I was not very coordinated at the time. I can still do some Hula, but don't know any full dances.