• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sandra Mutschelknaus Castle

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm in shock and tears are going down my face. I'd been in touch with her family, as she'd been in the hospital.

Sandy has been one of our wonderful QAV Team members since last November. Though we never met, we spoke through the forums and email.

My heart goes out to her family and all her friends.

She will be missed!

:grouphug:

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Wow, another one that leaves a gaping hole in the Poser community. I worked with her at RDNA where she headed up the QA team. Just the sweetest, most helpful person ever.

My condolences to her family.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh goodness this is awful news. I remember her from the forums, and she always seemed like a nice, friendly person. My condolences to her family and friends.

R.I.P. Sandy!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Our hearts are with you and your family !!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh wow! SndCastie was so sweet and down to earth. She will be missed.

I've known her since I was a tester at RDNA. She was a very nice person. She tried to be there to help out friends. She was also a hard worker & did her best to treat everyone fairly. Heaven gained a sweet angel today. Sending prayers & sympathy to her friends & family.

sympathy_candle.gif

Last edited:

76Claudia2205

I've also known Sandy from back in the days when we tested together untill the very last end at RDNA. We worked together for many many years. She was such a great person, always calm and very sweet.
My condolances to all of her friends & family.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
What sad news, indeed. Such a sweet person. She will be missed. My condolences to her family and friends.

D

Deleted member 325

She will be missed. I, too, remember her most from heading up QAV at RuntimeDNA.

I can not say I knew her well or personally - then again I can not say that of many people, as I am so reclusive and rough around the edges so few get to know me.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I was devastated to hear this. I know she's battled health issues for a long time, but even still, you don't want to hear this kind of news about a dear long time friend.
I worked with Sandy for 6 years at RDNA and she was a sweet kind soul with a heart of gold. I'm just sitting here with tears running down my cheeks and my heart is heavy. Bill, I'm sure you know how much Sandy was loved and will continue to stay in our hearts. :love:

Digitell

Enthusiast
I was so shocked to hear this news. I knew Sandy when I was a tester at RDNA, she was always very nice and helpful to me.
My thoughts and prayers to her family.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So sorry to hear of this news. So tragic and unexpected. Our thoughts are with her husband and family.