• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Sabertooth fangs for Tiger Hivewire3D

Sasa

New-Bee
Hello all!

I am looking for a way to apply sabertooth fangs to the tiger model I had purchased from this company. I can make them longer, but I was hoping to make them thicker as well. Can anyone help me with this?

Please and thank you for reading!

Stezza

Extraordinary
if you are using DS the maybe export to Hexagon adjust the teeth to what you like then back to DS as a morph..

I haven't tried it as I use Carrara and do it all in that but should work the same for DS and Hexagon... if you have Hexagon that is and if you use DS as well.

:eek:

Sasa

New-Bee
Hello all!

I am looking for a way to apply sabertooth fangs to the tiger model I had purchased from this company. I can make them longer, but I was hoping to make them thicker as well. Can anyone help me with this?

Please and thank you for reading!

if you are using DS the maybe export to Hexagon adjust the teeth to what you like then back to DS as a morph..

I haven't tried it as I use Carrara and do it all in that but should work the same for DS and Hexagon... if you have Hexagon that is and if you use DS as well.

:eek:
I have no idea how to do that in Daz3D if thats what you mean. o_O:cry:

Stezza

Extraordinary
alas, then you may have a struggle on your hands till a sabretooth tiger morph is released by someone :eek::(

Sasa

New-Bee
alas, then you may have a struggle on your hands till a sabretooth tiger morph is released by someone :eek::(
I pray that one day someone might have time to make it, and I would appreciate it with my entire heart. Thank you for the replies. ❤️

Stezza

Extraordinary
no probs,
mm.. I thought I did see one a year or two ago but can't remember if it was for the HW cat or Daz cat...

and I can't remember where I seen it lol

but, you may learn to do it in the meantime, it isn't that hard once you wrap your head around the programs ;)

did this in Carrara in just a couple of minutes ... as an example.. on the cat lol

Last edited: