• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sabertooth fangs for Tiger Hivewire3D

Sasa

Inspired
Hello all!

I am looking for a way to apply sabertooth fangs to the tiger model I had purchased from this company. I can make them longer, but I was hoping to make them thicker as well. Can anyone help me with this?

Please and thank you for reading!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
if you are using DS the maybe export to Hexagon adjust the teeth to what you like then back to DS as a morph..

I haven't tried it as I use Carrara and do it all in that but should work the same for DS and Hexagon... if you have Hexagon that is and if you use DS as well.

:eek:

Sasa

Inspired
Hello all!

I am looking for a way to apply sabertooth fangs to the tiger model I had purchased from this company. I can make them longer, but I was hoping to make them thicker as well. Can anyone help me with this?

Please and thank you for reading!

if you are using DS the maybe export to Hexagon adjust the teeth to what you like then back to DS as a morph..

I haven't tried it as I use Carrara and do it all in that but should work the same for DS and Hexagon... if you have Hexagon that is and if you use DS as well.

:eek:
I have no idea how to do that in Daz3D if thats what you mean. o_O:cry:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
alas, then you may have a struggle on your hands till a sabretooth tiger morph is released by someone :eek::(

Sasa

Inspired
alas, then you may have a struggle on your hands till a sabretooth tiger morph is released by someone :eek::(
I pray that one day someone might have time to make it, and I would appreciate it with my entire heart. Thank you for the replies. ❤️

Stezza

Dances with Bees
no probs,
mm.. I thought I did see one a year or two ago but can't remember if it was for the HW cat or Daz cat...

and I can't remember where I seen it lol

but, you may learn to do it in the meantime, it isn't that hard once you wrap your head around the programs ;)

did this in Carrara in just a couple of minutes ... as an example.. on the cat lol

Last edited: