• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ryverthorn's Store?

sandman_max

Does anybody know where/if Ryverthorn moved their store? I really, really want the Gypsy Wagon.

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'll reach out to her via email. She has a store at Renderosity already, so hopefully she just plans to move her products from HiveWire over there :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Not sure if she'll post here, but her things WILL be going to Renderosity :)

Ryverthorn

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Hi :) Yes I'm planning to move everything over to Renderosity. I'm looking over the Gypsy Wagon files now and I'm updating them to work with iray settings.... I figured I should try to update things a little bit :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yay, good to see you here! And great news that your wonderful products will still be around :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm glad to hear your products from the HW3D store will be going into your Renderosity store. :D