• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ryverthorn's Product Preview Thread

Ryverthorn

Inspired
Contributing Artist
I'm a little late to the game making one of these promotional threads but at least I'm here now :)

I just released Swirling Arcana for Dawn which at the moment is Poser only, but I plan on adding in the DAZStudio version very soon as free update.

The Poser version is set up to take adavantage of Superfly render settings. Something as a content creator I'm very thankful for, is that you can have one material that holds the information for both render engines in it. Lower versions of poser simply ignore the extra info.... and current version will use it.

These two pictures were rendered in superfly

PromoExtra_01.jpg PromoExtra_02.jpg

And here is one that was normal Firefly

Promo_02.jpg

So a little different but still both pretty :)

Anyways I'll try to keep y'all posted on the progress of the Daz Studio version and upcoming projects.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome back, Ryverthorn!

Beautiful product!!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Wonderful Images Ryverthorn!!

There are some awesome effects on the skirt on the second image!!

I'm off to grab my outfit!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful...any idea on when the DS version will be added? Thank you for doing a ds version also...

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Welcome back River! Grabbed my copy asap, and thank you for creating it! :) I'm not going to invest in Poser 11, I LOVE and am still learning my 2014.....appreciate the backward compatibility... curious just how close I can get it to the 'fancy' render.... grin!

Ryverthorn

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Just to update everyone ... I almost have the DS version ready to package and send over to HW :)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I love this outfit and had to nab it almost instantly. Textures for Dawn Character, and Arcana outfit and staff are all mine. I really admire Ryverthorne's work and hope so much that she makes more outfits like this for Dawn. Used background by Sveva.
arcana.jpg

Ryverthorn

Inspired
Contributing Artist
I love this outfit and had to nab it almost instantly. Textures for Dawn Character, and Arcana outfit and staff are all mine. I really admire Ryverthorne's work and hope so much that she makes more outfits like this for Dawn. Used background by Sveva. View attachment 4964
Very pretty picture :) I really appreciate everyone's support. I have the DS files submitted so hopefully it will be added in soon *fingers crossed*