• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rowan54's Products on Hivewire3D

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Hi! My collection of "Beach Backgrounds" just went live in the Hivewire3D store and I'm a new vendor here at Hivewire3D.

Beautiful Beaches. - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D

UPDATES!!! Further items in the store.
Forest Mist Backgrounds - Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Sunset Drama Skies - a Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Rowan's Forest Backgrounds - Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Beautiful Beaches 2 - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Beautiful Beaches 3 - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Beach Backgrounds Value Stack - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Campsite Backgrounds - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Foggy Walk Backgrounds - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Cow Pasture Backgrounds - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Forest Backgrounds Value Stack - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Moon Skies - a Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Dark Side Skies - a Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Fluffy Cloud Skies - a Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Subtle Shade Skies - a Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Sky Backgrounds Value Stack - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Vintage Buttons Merchant Resource - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Vintage Buttons 2 Merchant Resource - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Vintage Buttons Merchant Resource Value Stack - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Wild Trail Backgrounds - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Snowy Woods Backgrounds - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Rivers Backgrounds - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Mount Rainier Backgrounds - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats, welcome - and lovely backgrounds!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey, Rowan54, welcome to the HiveWire store and forums. :) Those are lovely photographic backgrounds, and they look like they'll be useful for nice outdoor renders.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Thanks! I'm feeling welcomed. A little overwhelmed by all the new stuff and such, but welcomed. I think I will enjoy being here very much.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Just take things bit by bit and ask if you have questions - folks here are very friendly!

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Nice! I've had products for sale at YURdigital and Renderosity. As well as a lot of freebies up at Renderosity, ShareCG, Daz3D forums (the old ones that don't exist any more), my own website and YURdigital. So, which products do you have?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Renderosity is where I know you from. Don't remember if I have any of your products from there, but I recognized your Nick/Alias immediately when I noticed you joined our forum, and then surprise, you have a product in our store. Very cool indeed. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ones from YURdigital, not at the computer to check which ones but they are landscape (forest I think) type images from memory :)

Hornet3d

Wise
Wow, new to the forums and as a vendor here, great news on both counts.

Great to have you here and I hope you stay a long time and enjoy it.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I have a rather humorous story about the morning when I took the "Forest Mist" photos. I was sitting at my computer in my usual work attire -- pajamas and bathrobe. I looked out of the window, said "OMG!!!" grabbed my camera and ran for it.
I was well out into the woods, more than a hundred yards from the house, when I realized four things. (1) I was barefoot except for flipflaps/thongs. (2) It was subfreezing. (3) I'd forgotten to grab my cell phone. (4) Absolutely no body knew where I was, and I actually don't think anyone else was awake yet which meant if I tripped and landed wrong, no one would miss me for hours.
I realized this about the time I was going to jump over the ruins of the old mill and trek through the nettle patch. I decided that maybe I'd better *walk* while taking pictures even though the mist was disappearing quickly, because running wildly through the woods (mostly) barefoot in my pjs might be hazardous to my health.
I do think the pictures I got were worth running through the woods in my pjs, and yes, I obviously got back to the house safely.

Forest Mist Backgrounds - Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
dragon_picture_hw.jpg

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
That's one of the promos I did NOT include in my new package "Sunset Drama Skies". Several the credits need updating (none of the RDNA ones are at RDNA any more), but it gives the general idea of who made the bits, anyhow.

What I did to match the fog brush to the sky was to click on the color picker and then use the dropper to pick up a bit of the sky I liked for the color. Presto, it matches.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely :) Yikes about the walk through the forest !

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
The picture uses Dawn, one of the early hairs for her, the default bikini (the texture is my own and is from a texture package I did), and the setting is "Beach Backgrounds 2", which just went live in my store.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Thanks!

I did this item as one of the promos for the bikini texture set, which came out when Dawn was really new and this was about all the hair and clothes she had. It was posted at YURdigital. Probably too old to bother with except as maybe a freebie at this point.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
My first Value Stack just went live! All three of the Beach Backgrounds at once!
Beach Backgrounds Value Stack - A Rowan54 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Actually, originally, I thought about releasing all 60+ photos as one item, and then thought "No, that'd be too pricey for anyone to buy."
They're the best pictures I ever took, and I wasn't about to sell them for cheap!

So, I put them in a bundle, and you can either save with a Value Stack price, or get which ever set most closely meets your needs.

Enjoy!