• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Robotech/Macross Fan Art

theschell

Brilliant
Ohhh, sorry to hear about your old site closing down, but real life always has a knack of getting in the way. :(

Indeed it does, what products I still own are on my ShareCg gallery now... at least some of them anyways... I aim to upload my Anime Girl Kristin freebies at some point there as well, not that anyone was really using her for anything (she got killed by the figure-killer trolls before she ever really had a chance to get started... you know who/what I mean I'm sure...).

theschell

Brilliant
Another piece of fan-art I hadn't shared...
TitlePageImage.jpg

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
@theschell I give you the initial prototype mock up of the RDF's new Battle-Bronie Variable Mecha. I used your VGF-14 and fan textures in this, it was a quick kitbash for another purpose, but couldn't resist.

I actually like elements of it, so may refine the kitbash to a workable kitbash that can be used in projects. I think it needs a chopper seat and a proper pair of ape-hangers for a rider to hang on to.

theschell

Brilliant
@theschell I give you the initial prototype mock up of the RDF's new Battle-Bronie Variable Mecha. I used your VGF-14 and fan textures in this, it was a quick kitbash for another purpose, but couldn't resist.

I actually like elements of it, so may refine the kitbash to a workable kitbash that can be used in projects. I think it needs a chopper seat and a proper pair of ape-hangers for a rider to hang on to.

It's an interesting concept! :)