• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Reward page broken

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Some of us Anchorage peeps discovered today that the reward page in our accounts will only show us the last ten reward transactions. We cannot see any further into the past as go to page/go to next page don't work, and we cannot change the default to to show any more than that. Could someone beat it with a club and make it go? Thank you from the curious.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I PM'd Alisa last night about this, and she said it would be up to Lisa to get that done, so I PM'd her as well. I'll send her a link to this thread so she can post here when it's fixed.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
We have the Reward Points plugin on our to-do list but it's further down as a lesser priority item. This issue is a new one, though so I'm going to see how far I can bump it up.

Thanks, folks!

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Please check your Rewards Pages now. We have deployed a few updates.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Working perfectly now Lisa. I can see as many as 50 per page, and I can access all pages. :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks mines working, but I can't see any reward points for my birthday on the 15th of Jan. My birthday is listed on the profile page...just checked. Do I need to put in a ticket for support?

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Support ticket comes to me so, no. Birthday points are apparently not working again. It's next on the list.