• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved REQUEST: Perma Cart needs to be turned back on

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi,

The perma cart function seems to be turned off. I don't buy right away I add to and when cash is available I check out. Now all the items I had in my cart are gone and I have no idea what they were at this point. That's not good for sales for the merchants or Hivewire to have such an important feature turned off.

Please Fix Soon!

Thanks

Rich

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I have corrected this. Sorry about that!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh that's a good fix Lisa. I remember seeing folks at DAZ post they do the same thing all the time. I, myself, usually only drop what I want to buy right then in the cart, but some folks, I guess, find that better than using the Wishlist.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I don't tend to use the wishlist for things I plan to buy. The wishlist is more for things that I find interesting or "might" want to buy one day. I put the things I plan to buy in my cart and then wait till it's close to payday. It's too easy for me to lose track of what I've spent if I buy things more frequently.

Of course, I've missed the end of the sale sometimes by doing that.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi Lisa,

Thanks but now I can't log on to the store. I keep getting an logon error stating it's the wrong user name or password. I'm logging in with my email address and my same password as I have here so not sure what's going on....

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The store and forums are not the same...so unless you set up both with the same email address and password, they won't be the same..

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I had originally set them up with the same to keep it simple hon. So not sure why that store logon was working for me just last week and now it's not. :(

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Have you tried clearing cookies & cache? Maybe something weird going on there? Lemme know if that doesn't work and I'll see if Lisa can help!