Remember to Feed the Muse!

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by LisaB, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Oh my!

I feel like I looking into the movie Open Range. So impressive.

Riccardo likes this.
  2. Janet

Janet Extraordinary Contributing Artist

My muse is almost back! Flew to Denver last Saturday for a wedding came back the same day. Really great day, very stressful flying, finding the right gates and trams and all that but a wonderful time with extended family while I was there. Today I planted seeds for the garden in starter pots. Very busy this week but I can feel some ideas bubbling under the surface.

Miss B, Rae134 and Chris like this.
  3. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

We've had some lovely weather lately, so my nasturtium seeds are getting their second set of leaves, the morning glories and moon flowers have broken trough the soil, and the strawberry plants are blooming their little heads off, with one strawberry already pinking up! Oh, and the Shamrocks are just covered in flowers right now.

The peony is sending up new shoots, the daylilies are sending a new leaf a day out, and the toad lily is sending new leaf growth out of the soil.

Spring has sprung, finally!

Desertsilver, Chris and Janet like this.
  4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Well, living in an area that's 90% apartment buildings, I can't experience any of that, BUT, the birds have been chirping the past few days, so, YES, spring is finally here.

Even though it snowed early yesterday morning, cleared out by Noon, and today it's raining. ~sigh~ Mother nature just can't QUITE get it right . . . yet. o_O

Janet likes this.
  5. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

Rae134 and Janet like this.
  6. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Interesting article Lisa, thanks for posting the link. :)

7. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

8. Desertsilver

Desertsilver Engaged

I started a new job that is so stressful that my muse is long gone by the time I get home.
    Interesting study-but- I'd really like to see the results of this study done on artists.
    I find a lot of artists are quite stressed out when in the midst of drawing or painting, ( not doodling and such ) and getting interupted can make you furious. I'm curious if the cortisol levels would be different on creative people who are intent on acheiving a creative goal verses people enjoying the color and materials to de stress.

9. StudioMartillo

StudioMartillo Engaged

I fed my Muses some Riesling and they wrote a song.
    About themselves of course!
    Too bad they don't sing well.

Lorraine and Desertsilver like this.
  10. StudioMartillo

StudioMartillo Engaged

I think I maybe fed my Muses a little too much Riesling.
    So I decided to record an instrumental version of their song.
    The Muses Song Instrumental

11. phdubrov

phdubrov Noteworthy Contributing Artist

My muse is coming out (partially enforced) hibernation.
    Now she wants a lot of walks, poetry, music and Chinese teas.

Rae134 likes this.
  12. Charles West

Charles West Adventurous

Having been away from 3d for some time because of life interruptions my Muse went into hibernation. When it became that I will once again be a caregiver, my Muse started waking up and I once again looked at 3d. In the sleepers next to my Muse were some old friends. Even though the character is considered too old to consider the Muse continues to thump me to continue since we woke up the old friends. out_from_freezers.jpg

I keep hearing the interest is too low but if I stop the work the Muse thumps me once again to make it a complete package before continuing to newer projects. I continue with the work and find another idea every day and fortunately learn more of my hobby.

Chris and LisaB like this.