• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember to Feed the Muse!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My muse is almost back! Flew to Denver last Saturday for a wedding came back the same day. Really great day, very stressful flying, finding the right gates and trams and all that but a wonderful time with extended family while I was there. Today I planted seeds for the garden in starter pots. Very busy this week but I can feel some ideas bubbling under the surface.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
My muse is almost back! Flew to Denver last Saturday for a wedding came back the same day. Really great day, very stressful flying, finding the right gates and trams and all that but a wonderful time with extended family while I was there. Today I planted seeds for the garden in starter pots. Very busy this week but I can feel some ideas bubbling under the surface.

We've had some lovely weather lately, so my nasturtium seeds are getting their second set of leaves, the morning glories and moon flowers have broken trough the soil, and the strawberry plants are blooming their little heads off, with one strawberry already pinking up! Oh, and the Shamrocks are just covered in flowers right now.

The peony is sending up new shoots, the daylilies are sending a new leaf a day out, and the toad lily is sending new leaf growth out of the soil.

Spring has sprung, finally!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, living in an area that's 90% apartment buildings, I can't experience any of that, BUT, the birds have been chirping the past few days, so, YES, spring is finally here.

Even though it snowed early yesterday morning, cleared out by Noon, and today it's raining. ~sigh~ Mother nature just can't QUITE get it right . . . yet. o_O

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
I started a new job that is so stressful that my muse is long gone by the time I get home.
Interesting study-but- I'd really like to see the results of this study done on artists.
I find a lot of artists are quite stressed out when in the midst of drawing or painting, ( not doodling and such ) and getting interupted can make you furious. I'm curious if the cortisol levels would be different on creative people who are intent on acheiving a creative goal verses people enjoying the color and materials to de stress.

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
My muse is coming out (partially enforced) hibernation.
Now she wants a lot of walks, poetry, music and Chinese teas.

Charles West

Adventurous
Having been away from 3d for some time because of life interruptions my Muse went into hibernation. When it became that I will once again be a caregiver, my Muse started waking up and I once again looked at 3d. In the sleepers next to my Muse were some old friends. Even though the character is considered too old to consider the Muse continues to thump me to continue since we woke up the old friends.
out_from_freezers.jpg

I keep hearing the interest is too low but if I stop the work the Muse thumps me once again to make it a complete package before continuing to newer projects. I continue with the work and find another idea every day and fortunately learn more of my hobby.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I think I've been overfeeding my Muse. Nothing for weeks then five images in less than a month with three more in progress plus a few ideas bubbling around in my noggin. Mercy I cry! :eek:

Carey

Extraordinary
Working on a computer,

Tried hacking an apple one day, My suggestion- use a knife and leave your hatchet home, watch out for the seeds while your add it, swallow too many and you start thinking of goofy things to write.... Come to find out "Muse" is a real person.. had coffee with em just the other day. It is hard to get a chance to meet him face to face for me any more. I hedge my bet with him. I write him a 24 page letter and illustrate it. It was great meeting up with him, he is so creative, hated to see him have to go.....Thing is as he got up to leave he pointed out that next time I wanted to see him I might better write a longer letter with even more illustrations, what a ball buster he is, left me the bill too.. heard he has a sister that is the same way, never met her, after all I'm a married man and she likes to meet in hotel rooms.. Down to my last apple, Think I'd better put the computer away for the night. Have to remember to cover it too. Other wise It it talks in it's sleep...lol