• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this????? I think they're going to need a bigger boat!
1651351841999.png

unreal

Noteworthy
I liked both Deep Space Nine and Babylon 5. Hated the reboot of Galactica. Never saw the appeal of Firefly either.
Interesting. I've noticed that people who liked DS9 and B5 tend to not like FF or BSG.

I'm weird. I liked some of the concepts for what DS9 might be well before it was made. Nothing remotely like what they settled on. Didn't like the series at all; the characters annoyed me. I liked B5 up through end of s4. I keep getting stuck at the beginning of s5; I've never seen it. When it was originally broadcast, it dropped off antenna TV and not (ever) having cable, I never saw past what, s3? Now, I have it on my Plex server. I have a trans-pacific trip in a week, I should use s5 on the 20 hours of flight. :)

Galactica reboot was interesting (ish) for the first 2.4 seasons. Then it spiraled into the ground. So badly that I can't even watch those early episodes because I know the train wreck that it will become.

My partner hated DS9, B5, and FF. Liked BSG up until season 3. Now hates it.