• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????? To tell the truth, he was always described as a comedic genius. I laughed a few times, but frankly, he just wasn't that funny to me.
1651229887010.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey, I liked it. That and Star Trek: Deep Space 9, and Babylon 5, were well written, and kept surprising me. (mostly Battlestar and Babylon 5) And that's not easy to do with TV stories.

Dana
Yes, Deep Space 9 and Babylon 5 were favorites of mine as well. I didn't know until well into the series, that Babylon 5 had ONLY 1 writer. I can't imagine any successful TV series having only 1 writer, but the guy who created and wrote those episodes was a genius, as far as I'm concerned. I was sick when they moved it to a another network, and only for 1 year. :(

DanaTA

Distinguished
Talk about a genius. Alfred Hitchcock was an amazing creator of horror films, and TV shows. Psycho was a show that always had me sitting on the edge of my seat.
Good evening! And his shadow walked into the outline on the wall. Hitchcock Presents, a weekly favorite when I was a kid.

Good Evening.gif

eclark1894

Visionary
Yes, Deep Space 9 and Babylon 5 were favorites of mine as well. I didn't know until well into the series, that Babylon 5 had ONLY 1 writer. I can't imagine any successful TV series having only 1 writer, but the guy who created and wrote those episodes was a genius, as far as I'm concerned. I was sick when they moved it to a another network, and only for 1 year. :(
Actually, although Strazynski created the series and laid it out in a year year arc, he only wrote 92 out of 110 episodes. I know that because at the time I was "following" one of the writers, Peter David, on AOL Online and his own website. But aside from Strazynski and David, there were five other writers on the show, including D.C. Fontana who had been a writer on Star Trek :TOS. Still, all in all, 92 episodes ain't nothing to sneeze at. :)

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them????? There were seven of them. They stood trial in Chicago in the 70s for threatening to incite a riot at the Democratic Party Convention.
1651275896402.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Alias Smith and Jones? No wonder I didn't recognize them. I only saw that show once.
In that case, it might depend on when you saw it. After Season 1, actor Pete Duel (Hannibal Heyes, (black hat in the picture)) got drunk and shot himself, committing suicide. They replaced him with actor Roger Davis.