• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????? Passed way at the age of 70 about 5 days ago?????
1691080229103.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I haven't seen or heard from him here, or at R'osity, where he sometimes pops his head in on topics he's interested in.

I also hope he's doing OK.

Hornet3d

Wise
It is always very worrying when someone goes missing from the forums, particularly if they have health issues which is the case here. Like the rest of you are really do hope he is doing OK and life is being kind to him.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I did a search and knowing what we know about Earl from his posts I found some info which fits his life.

Of course this info may not be of our Hivewire Earl but it does fit his profile and hopefully he’ll pop back in with a post to prove otherwise.

Earl Elton Clark was born to Willie W. Clark and Naomi Clark on January 4, 1958. On
September 22, 2023, he departed this life, peacefully, at the Laurels of Chatham, in Pittsboro,
North Carolina.
Earl was educated in the Wake County Public School System. He attended Wake Technical
Community College, where he took up Radio and Television, afterwards, he attended North
Carolina State University, where he majored in computer science. Earl worked as a disk jockey
for NCSU and Shaw University, and as a cameraman at WRAL TV. In his latter years, he did
security work for the Department of Transportation.
Earl loved comic books, board games and computers. He even wrote a book entitled, "Tamar:
The lonely One". He was a person with a sweet spirit and who liked to stay to himself.

Earl was preceded in death by his parents, Mr. & Mrs. Willie W. Clark, and his siblings: Lillian D.
Sanders, Geraldine O. Watson, Naomi Oats, Stephen Oats, Tommy Dunn, Harry Dunn and Willie
Clark
Earl Elton Clark leaves mourn: his nieces, Carolyn Highsmith (L.C.), Patricia Jones (Dennis),
Wilma Jones (Clarence), Geraldine Morris of Houston, Texas, Erica Davis of Pensacola Florida,
and Gloria Lassiter of Pensacola, Florida; nephews, Delmar Jones, Kenneth Jones (Jennifer) and
Stephen Jones (Crystal); and a host of other dear relatives and friends.

1696632977814.jpeg

maybe a fellow Hivewirian that lives near him can find out further info.

I do hope this is not our Earl.

robert952

Brilliant
I live in the area. I had gleaned. he as a 'neighbor' living in the same neck of the woods I do (Wake County/Pittsboro)

@Stezza let me know where you found this information, please.

I don't know if I can find out anything more. I do think this is the same person based on the locality and bits and pieces I have gleaned from reading his posts over the past several months.

I will drop a note to WRAL (one of our local stations) to see if I can get any information confirming Earl is the same person as in this obituary.

I'll keep you posted.

robert952

Brilliant
I reread my last post. The last point was poorly worded. I meant to say confirming if eclark is the same person in the obituary.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Sadly, I'm 99.9% sure it is Earl of Hivewire..

Reading back through some posts he mentions his brother Harry, Sister Lillian and niece Wilma who are all mentioned in the notice above, he also mentions that he was the youngest of 8. It mentions his 7 siblings above which have all passed away which he also mentions in posts about being the last one standing.

He did say he worked at a radio station and said he was born in 1958. The area he lived and lives are mentioned often and he did post an image of himself when he was at school which does look like a younger him as shown in the photo above. He also mentions in posts about wanting to start a memoirs book about his life for his nieces and nephews which is mentioned above.

Most of the info can be found between pages 30 to 50 in this thread and other posts in the condolences thread.

Earl loved to reminisce about his favourite cartoons and TV shows... and we know he loved the internet and his PC.

And he was recently diagnosed with an aggressive cancer.

R I P Earl :love:

but if I'm wrong Earl, you have one hell of a doppelganger!

Oct 19, 2021 (hivewire3d.com)

robert952

Brilliant
Thanks for digging through the threads .@Stezza. He obviously cared about the items he posted in this thread.

Sad to find out when anyone dies. We'll miss him here.