• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????? Never met a Hubert before.
1674682541249.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
They did a half hour comedy sketch show on Saturday mornings. It only ran for one year. It was called the Hudson Brothers Razzle Dazzle Show.
Never saw it. I must have been too old by the time that was on. I'll always watch the old Warner Bros. cartoons, they're just funny. But some of these other shows, I can't be bothered.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Never saw it. I must have been too old by the time that was on. I'll always watch the old Warner Bros. cartoons, they're just funny. But some of these other shows, I can't be bothered.

Dana
Could be, it 1974-75. Technically, I was too, but I really liked my Saturday mornings! :D

eclark1894

Visionary
Wow, now we're getting into politics! o_O
Well, we'll put both feet in. I actually met this congressman when I was growing up. His name is Nick Galifinakis. He was a member of the House of Representatives for North Carolina when I took a school trip to Washington one year. I looked him up in Wikipedia. He's 94, but still kicking.
1674695417414.png

xyer0

Brilliant
Last month, I watched her (Geena Davis) and Samuel L. Jackson in The Long Kiss Goodnight ('96). I hadn't seen it since its release. It had some great one-liners. One exchange I found interesting was this predictive programming:
Sam Jackson (to government bad guy): "You're telling me that you're gonna fake some terrorist thing, just to scare some money out of Congress?"
Gov't Bad Guy: "Well, unfortunately, Mr. Hennessey, I have no idea how to fake killing 4,000 people - so we're just gonna have to do it for real. Blame it on the Muslims, naturally. Then I get my funding."